- What types of projects do you have experience with?
Ardec has delivered solutions in finance, content management, business intelligence, e-commerce, energy, process management, and more.
- What are your rates?
Hourly rates or retainers apply. Please contact us with your project interest to discuss.
- Where do you perform services?
Whatever works best for the engagement: on site, remote, or mixed.
- What engagements do you accept?
We like success with great partners. For large engagements we do a risk analysis to determine the fit and probability of success.
- What relationship do you have with the user group UseScala.org?
UseScala.org is a not-for-profit user group, independent of Ardec. Erik Peterson, Ardec founder, also founded the UseScala.org group in 2011 after attending Scala days at Stanford University. Ardec continues to co-sponser and contribute to the group.
- Do you have jobs available?
If you are in the top 3% of your field we want to meet you. This includes Analysts, Engineers, Project Managers, DBE's, Testers, Ops, etc.
- What Scala technologies and libraries do you use?
We prefer the TypeSafe stack with Play, Akka, etc. We also leverage, or invent, other libraries as needed for solutions.